Saturday, June 23, 2012

Still alive, sort of...still on hiatus

In a nutshell, I am still among the living (I think), but still have almost no personal time. For example, of the last six weeks, I have worked no less than an average of 80 hours a week, and I am salary with no overtime comp. Granted, my troubles are still not as bad as many others, but that still doesn't make it feel any better. 

Needless to say that I have accomplished nothing towards my hobby. So, again this blog is still off line for a while. I hope to provide something worth wild to read in the next few months. 

On a side note, due to recent health reasons, I have to lose a lot of weight. I have lost 34 lbs in 21 days,and have lost some since then, but I don't know how much more. 

Be seeing you.

2 comments:

lrqan said...

Good luck in all your endevours buddy.

Sapper Joe said...

Thanks, Irqan

I have been enjoying your ATZ campaign on your blog when I get the time to look at it.

Joe