Saturday, February 16, 2013

I want you to help





This is a general call to everyone to help some one out on college thesis!  
Every so often, a college student sends out a questionnaire to write a thesis on gaming.  Generally, being the nice guy that I am, I always try to answer these questionnaires.  I already did so for this one that is for a student at King's College London.  I am asking everyone who reads this to take a few minutes of your time and to do like wise.  


I found out about this through the Too Fat Lardies' Yahoo Group.  I am posting the original request from Richard Clarke to the TFL Yahoo Group and the link below.  

Thanks for you support

Sapper

"I met up with a very pleasant young chap the other day from the War Studies Department at KCL who interviewed me as part of his thesis (presumably entitled "What do fat old blokes know about studying war?"). Anyway, he has sent me a questionaire which he would like as wide a sample of wargamers as possible to answer. So, in the interest of helping a pleasant young fellow I thought I'd invite the boys and girls here to have their say. So here it is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ToySoldiersAndArmchairGenerals
Rich"

7 comments:

Simon Q said...

Happy to help out :D

Blake Wood Walker said...

I filled it out Joe. Happy to help.

lrqan said...

Always glad to help anyone tryin to get on in the academi world.

Anibal Invictus said...

Survey done and now a follower of your son

Chuckaroobob said...

Done it!

Jonathan said...

And done, hope he gets result he can work with!

Sapper Joe said...

Thanks to everyone for their assistance. The larger then testing pool, the better the results.

Joe