Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Call to Arms

From the Kickstarter

With just ten days left to go here shortly, the Kickstarter, 1933: A Nation Divided will be ending.  It is just over 1/3 of what is needed to succeed.   If you are even remotely interested in the "A Very British Civil War" gaming period, the inter-war period, or just alternate history, you will probably enjoy this project.  For just $10 is all that is need for a PDF of the book.  I really would like to see this one succeed for I am really interested in getting the book.  As I mention before, I will not game the period, but I can see a lot of the figures and vehicles could be useful for AVBCW gamer.  

Just read most of the updates on the Kickstarter to get a feel for the story line and the very pretty vehicles (sadly, they are too big for me just to collect and display.)

Please take a look.  The Constitutionalist Government at St. Louis needs your help in defeating Lindbergh's Slivershirts!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1926752146/1933-a-nation-divided?ref=kickspy

1 comment:

commissarmoody said...

Need to spread the word again I guess