Friday, August 19, 2016

Still Alive...

So, I finally got my two lower wisdom teeth pulled out on last Friday.  My jaw still is sore, not painful by itself, just tender to the touch of where the teeth used to be at.  Which means it is still hard to eat anything more than soft stuff, but it seems to be getting better. 

Not much in the way of gaming, but I really have not been doing much towards that the last couple of weeks.  I did go through a bunch of miniature rules that plan to let go, so I guess I have done something.  I just need to sit down and type up a list of what I got to go.  I had been needing to get posted on The Miniatures Page (TMP) to start getting rid of a lot of miniatures. Now that I done with my wisdom teeth, I think I will start posting stuff up soon, but it will probably be after the 27th as I have to work that weekend and I will not be able to check my personal emails for the sales and this weekend I have some stuff I got to do for my car's plates renewal.  So be on the lookout on the TMP after the 27th. 


Cheers,

Sapper

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Hope you teeth gaps mend sooner rather than later I had all mine removed a decade ago and can still remember.....

Sapper Joe said...

Thanks, Simon!