I think I finally figured out how to use the Google Drive to make PDF’s and other documents available on my blog for others, without out making all of my files accessible (Sorry folks, there are just some things I don’t want to share!)
Also, my last batch of 20mm’s that I had painted by Northumbrian Painting Services arrived. I will not be able to post pictures until late this month of them, but you will see them here eventually. So as a teaser, I will say vaguely what to expect to see when I get them posted:
- 'Red Dawn is not time for Tea!’ - But something makes me think that I might have to buy some US homes in the near future as I doubt there are any British sports teams that are named after small, furry animals with a bad temper.
- 'Amanda is tapping the Pyramids'
- 'The thin blue line that is trying to stop two guys on a mission from God’
- 'You see lying there the last of scientists, of bankers, of businessmen. The users of the wheel.’
- 'Warriors, come out to play!’ from some guys whom has been reading too much Lewis Carroll
- 'Fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours.’
- 'A big guy giving a little guy a piggy back’