Current Gaming Projects

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Future 20mm Projects - Minor update

I just mention in the previous entry that I sent off my next batch of 20mm figures to be painted.  One part of that batch are Liberation’s 1980’s USSR VDV paratroopers in jump helmets and berets.  There is enough to get me a platoon, plus some support weapons.  But the bulk of the figures will be for one of two other projects which in these pictures should give you an idea of what is coming down the line.  I bet you can figure them out without any more help.  But before that, I order two 1/64 diecast car sets.  They will be for my "Dark Days in America" project, but somehow, I foresee them in some chase games in the future too...

If you have to ask...I can't explain
Unfortunately it is 1:87 and not 1:64, and it doesn't have the right back windows, but it is the only Pinto wagon I can find
1970s style LAPD SWAT van to go with my 20mm 1970s SWAT team
Meanwhile, somewhere in Australia
"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"
"Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!"
20mm figure for size reference
20mm figure for size reference
Not for a game, but for a display

4 comments:

Chuckaroobob said...

We remember the Nightrider! And we know who you are!

sapperjoe said...

;)

Umpapa said...

Very nice.

Who produced Stargate?

sapperjoe said...

@Umpapa

Sadly, I don't know. I bought it used off of EBay and the manufacturer was not listed. The Death Glider is from Shapeways, just in case you want to know.

Cheers,
Joe